Building a World Class Culture
Building a good company is easy. Building a GREAT company is an art. Turning your company into a magnet for awesome employees will be easy once you watch this DVD. These are the same powerful tools that took a small-unknown company, and turned it into the 2nd Best Company In Canada to Work For.
This DVD has the systems that hundreds of entrepreneurial companies are now using:
- The secret of creating a kick-ass workplace culture that will transform the company into a talent magnet for motivated, highly sought after A-Players
- How to figure out what your company should look like three years out so people will be dying to work with you
- How to clearly communicate the vision for your company so employees rally to make it happen
- How to use your company's vision to have even job candidates vibrating with excitement to come work for you
- Systems on how to really interview candidates so you only select the ones that fit your culture & job requirements and energize the rest of your team
- How to retain top employees so they won't jump ship on you again
- How to creative alignment so employees are all working on the key projects to make your company goals happen for sure
- How to create an office environment that is electric & focused on execution at the same time
- How to create a work space & culture where no one would think of quitting
- Simple systems to have the best place to work in town, and a fraction of the cost you think it takes
- How to focusing & caring about your employees personal dreams will drive company results
- Finally - these are the resources you need to turn your company into a magnet for talent
PRICE: $247 USD + shipping and
Leadership at 100MPH (Double Revenue & Profits in 3 Years or Less)
Cameron has thrived building companies and is invited to speak around the world about his experience. He is now sharing that knowledge in this dynamic DVD. Now you can have the same powerful tools that took a fledgling $2M business to $105M in just 6 years with zero debt and no outside investors. It is the Ultimate Resource for Entrepreneurial Companies.
This DVD teaches systems that hundreds of entrepreneurial companies now use:
- How to figure out what your company should look like three years out
- How to communicate your vision so employees rally to make it happen
- Practical tips on recruiting great employees in any job market
- Systems on how to interview candidates so you only select the ones that fit your culture & job requirements
- How to retain top employees so they won't jump ship on you again
- How to create alignment so employees are working on the right projects
- Strategic Planning tools so simple to use, and yet incredibly effective
- Tools that will have your team working on the critical few projects instead of all the miscellaneous busy work they do today
- Tools to allow every project to get completed on time, every time
- How to plan & run incredibly effective, efficient meetings (seriously!)
- The power of Annual & Quarterly Retreats
- The power of setting daily & weekly TOP 5 priorities
- All the best ideas on running a Daily Huddle meeting with all employees
- How to harness simple technology tools to grow faster and more profitably
- Finally - the resources you need to master the critical aspects of growing a company without driving yourself crazy or working 80+ hours per week
PRICE: $247 USD
+ shipping and handling*
Generating Free PR - Easy Steps to Get Free Media Coverage
Cameron shares all the PR secrets used to land over 5000 stories in six years, including media placements on Oprah, Fortune Magazine & the New York Times.
Hundreds of companies are already getting major coverage in the media using these simple tips.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the secrets to landing free press coverage
- Gain the secrets to creating angles that will attract journalists attention
- Figure out how to position your stories so writers want to cover you
- Learn how to get past the news desk & editors
- Get the secrets that PR firms know but wont tell you
- Understand how to pitch & follow up with journalists you've never met
- Learn the secrets used to get media coverage (incl. landing 5,000+ stories in 6 yrs)
- Learn effective PR tactics to work with the media to craft perfect stories
- Get the systems to have bloggers cover you
- Learn how to become the quoted media 'expert' in your industry
- Learn PR tactics to get media coverage that will tell your customers about your strengths
PRICE: $247 USD + shipping and
Emotional Roller Coaster of Entrepreneurs
Leading a business is an emotional journey of extreme highs and challenging lows that have an emotional toll on you and your employees.
- Why CEOs can get so high & so low
- Why CEOs can be manic and often hypo-manic
- Why CEOs get super stressed and even depressed minutes or days later
- How to leverage highs & lows to your advantage
- The hidden dangers of emotional highs
- The hidden benefits of these same emotional highs
- The benefits that can be leveraged during periods of high stress
- Helping employees appreciate the highs & lows leaders face
PRICE: $247 USD + shipping and
BackPocket COO Speaker Series
Own all 4 DVD titles at a special discounted price. Now you can have all of the same powerful tools that took a fledgling $2M business to $105M in just 6 years with zero debt and no outside investors. These 4 DVDs will be the first practical roadmap for exponential (and profitable) business growth no matter what stage your company is in.
You will receive all 4 DVDs:
- Building A World Class Culture
- Leadership At 100MPH
- Generating Free PR
- Emotional Roller Coaster of Entrepreneurs
SPECIAL PRICE: $847
USD + shipping
Double Double Audio Book
The Audio Version of the book Double Double will show you how to double the size of your company in three years or less. The steps I describe to achieve 100 percent growth of your business over three years are simple, but they require one absolutely essential discipline: focus.
If you are an entrepreneur and want to be the leader of a $500,000 to $50 million company, you have to focus intently on everything you do to grow quickly and successfully. Everything must be on target and geared toward that specific growth goal.
If you do what I suggest in this book, you—like myself and other entrepreneurs I've coached —will double the size of your company's revenues and profits, and the amount of free time for you and your employees.
SPECIAL PRICE: $22.95 USD
If you haven't heard of me yet, I need to let you know who I am and why these DVDs will help your company too. I've been written up in the media & introduced as one of North America's most sought-after business minds, with 20 years experience presenting these business concepts around the globe. My four main live engagements are here as a set of four convenient, comprehensive DVDs.
- I've used these systems to build four hyper successful companies into brands most of you know today.
- I mentor & coach CEOs in Holland, England, Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Australia, USA & Canada on how to use them. You can get them for a fraction of the price they pay me hourly to work with them.
- While I was the Chief Operating Officer for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? we were ranked as the #2 Best Employer To Work For in Canada and twice ranked #1 Employer in BC.
- I've landed PR for my companies since 1986 and taught thousands of other entrepreneurial companies to land Free PR for their too. I even built a team of six people who had no PR experience to land over 5,000 stories in 6 years.
- In the early 90's I opened the Pacific Northwest for College Pro Painters and got our staff close to 200 employees in four months.
- I helped build a company which sold for $64 Million.
- And this year I was again the top ranked lecturer at MIT's Entrepreneurial Masters Program in Boston where I've been asked to speak a 7th year.
- After we hit $105 Million with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, I realized I wanted to help more companies grow. I made a promise that I would not work for someone else again.
- My unique ability is to lead & energize entrepreneurial companies by using quick, intuitive alternatives to build plans that reverse engineer their dreams. Essentially I can help you grow fast & right.
These DVDs are the best of the content I teach around the world
100% Risk-Free Guarantee
I am in this for YOUR results. That's why I'm happy to offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee. To be totally frank, if you don't agree that this is the BEST instruction you've ever seen for creating a world-class workplace culture for your company, I don't want to keep your money. Just shoot me an email and send me back the DVD and I'll happily process your refund.
If you don't want to take my word for it, listen to some CEOs who have already learned from me. You can have what they've got too.
"Cameron helped us focus our sales efforts on the critical few. Within weeks we had a $200k order from one of these prospects. This customer will be a $1mil annual client for us. Before this order our largest single order was $15k. This was easily a million dollar concept." - Barrett Ersek, Holganix, Glen Mills, PA, Gazelle 20, Graduate of MIT BOG class, Built & Sold 2 Companies
"Cameron has impacted me and my business more than any other speaker or consultant. The difference with Cameron is his coaching is so much more practical and applicable. We have implemented the dream manager program he introduced to us resulting in an incredible culture, we have implemented his coaching on providing the right tools to our employees - leading to increased productivity, nearly zero turnover and multiple awards. I whole heartedly recommend Cameron." - Clint Drawdy, Hire Methods Recruiting, Jacksonville, FL, INC 500 (1) and INC 5000 (2)
"You will not find a coach or speaker with the business acumen, relationship intimacy, depth of rolodex, and overall passion to help people achieve their dreams than of Cameron Herold. When I heard him speak, I made a decision that I would do whatever it took to spend a few extra moments of time with him. It was and continues to be one of the best decisions I have made in advancing the growth our 5 companies." - John Rulin, Ruhlin Partners, St Louis, Missouri, #1 All Time International Distributor of Cutco Cutlery out of 1,000,000 in the company's 60 year history
"Thanks to Cameron's common-sense yet unorthodox guidance, my revenues have doubled from last year. His content on creating a world-class culture, changed how I do business - I used to think that "culture" was just something for huge corporations, not a small business like mine. Now I'm in control and people are clamoring to work with me." - Laura Roeder, LauraRoeder.com, Venice, California
"Cameron has an amazing ability to get people to execute their vision. I met Cameron at the MIT Entrepreneurial Masters Program and was struck by his ability to translate the complex into simple, doable tasks." - Jason Beans, Rising Medical Solutions, Chicago, Inc 5000 (2008, 2009, 2010), PCI Index (first company with six quarters straight)
"Most entrepreneurs have many visions (at once) about how to grow their business. Through his speaking, DVD's and coaching, Cameron helped my company focus all of the visions into a painted picture. And more importantly, he created a process that allowed us to prioritize and action plan all the ideas that seemed to be floating around indefinitely. Thanks to Cameron, our company now functions more rhythmically whereas before, it was constantly in a state of mania." - David Mammano, NextStep.com
"Listening to Cameron live and later on his DVD's, has made a tremendous impact on my business and management style. He simplifies management by focusing on old and proven management concepts. I make all my managers watch Cameron's video's on Corporate Culture." - Dino Manosa, Manosa Properties, Manila, Philippines
"Cameron Herold, like all great thought leaders, is an enigma to me. I have never met anyone who could take something as complex as marketing and public relations for billion dollar companies and make it seem so. Every time I have the privilege of being around him I walk away feeling like I can tackle the world. Because of Cameron I am a better visionary, marketer and CEO." - Hunter Ingram, HometownQuotes, Franklin, TN
"Hearing Cameron speak has helped me tremendously as a Business-Owner. The 3 takeaways from Cameron that have made the biggest impact on my business has been:
- Paint the future
- Have the right people, raising the bar raises results
- Reverse engineer the future, work backwards and have a plan with metrics!
Cameron's content is extremely practical, something I can digest and implement right away."
- Jasen Ko, ActMedia, Philippines
"Cameron impacted more my effectiveness as a leader in a 90 minutes live speech than any other person has before. He is straightforward, transparent and passionate about transmitting his own experience in growing companies fast and willing to make it happen in your company as well." - Luis I. Cortes, Polymita, Barcelona, Spain, Top 100 Entrepreneurial Company in Spain by "Emprendedores" Magazine and Top 10 best Technology Companies in Europe
"Cameron's coaching and DVDs made me realize the true vision and direction for our company. He then showed us the steps on how to make that dream a reality. I especially enjoyed the secrets to unlocking tons of free PR for your business." - Matt Shoup, M&E Painting, Loveland, CO, 2009 "40 Under 40 Award" by the Northern Colorado Business Report, Top 25 Most Influential Young Professionals Colorado Biz Magazine 2010
"He had success operating a business. The lessons are real and they work. I see two distinct periods in time for my company: before Cameron, and after Cameron. Before, I was just running a business that happened to make money, it was a poor business and I didn't enjoy it. After, employees started randomly coming up to me and telling me they were "extremely happy and blessed to work here". Awesomeness was everywhere, our hiring systems were better, our culture improved considerably, our clients were happier and thankful testimonials started to pour in. Our revenues had also increased 106% year over year. Do I recommend Cameron Herold to Entrepreneurs? "Hell yeah"." - Richard Cooper, TotalDebtFreedom.ca, Markham, Canada, PROFIT HOT 50 2008 & 2009, Ernst & Young nominee for Entrepreneur of the Year 2010
"Cameron has saved my company time and money, added wisdom, experience and knowledge. He provides clarity to our team and brings structure, systems and processes that have saved years of mistakes." - Karen Stewart, CEO, Fairway Divorce Solutions, Calgary, Alberta
"Cameron helps me confront the tougher aspects of my business. After 10 years of 50% compounded growth, (mt) has non-trivial operational challenges. He provides the answers I need in an inspiring, contributive, and relevant way." - Demian Selfors, CEO, (mt) Media Temple, Los Angeles
"You have changed my entrepreneurial journey for the better." - Razor Suleman, CEO, I Love Rewards, Toronto, Top 100 Employer in Canada 2006 & 2007
"Everyone has read the best business books but nobody does any of the stuff. Cameron has helped me lead sustained change in my business and performance over just a few months." - David Jaffa, Chairman, SAM Learning Ltd, London, UK
"By providing us with the systems and the proper mindset to scale our business by working ON our business instead of IN our business. It certainly feels like we're scaling- our goal is to grow by 300% + this year. Cameron understands the unique challenges faced by entrepreneurs who want to grow their companies really fast. He uses surprisingly simple tools and processes that can really help you get into hyper growth mode. Buckle up." - Adrian Salamunovic, Co-Founder, CanvasPop.com, Ottawa, Canada
"The level of depth and attention to detail he has in his business is mind-boggling. Any company would be lucky to have Cameron on their side dissecting the details and projections, and taking the "mystery" out of why a business is growing or failing." - Michael Schneider, CEO, MobileRoadie.com, LA Business Journal's Top 20 In Their 20's, 2008
"I saw Cameron at an Entrepreneurs' Organization event. It definitely opened my eyes to some very creative techniques to brand your company, engage staff and stretch a marketing budget with creative promotions. I 'invested' in his DVDs to share with my leadership team. For someone who is in the business of marketing, it was humbling to observe how creatively Cameron thinks." - Tim Padgett, Pepper Group, Palatine, IL, Back-to-back-to-back BtoB Magazine Top Agency Recognition 2008-2009-2010
"I've learned from hundreds of mentors via books, seminars & audio programs but there are few people I trust to be a personal mentor and business coach... Cameron's that guy. Not only does he understand high-growth, fast-paced entrepreneurs - but he's got the energy and personality to make sure you focus on what's really important aside from just the bottom line." - Yanik Silver, CEO, Maverick Business Adventures, Washington, DC, Author "34 Rules for Maverick Entrepreneurs"